Sunday, August 25, 2013

Slight regressions or, quick reflections

I've always felt as though my child and I were never really important to you. 

While I was pregnant, you were not present. You spent time on you tube, creating uplifting videos for other fat women instead of sharing time with me. Instead of tending to our needs and strengthening our relationship. 

After our child was born, you spent more time away from us than with us. I literally asked for you, you ignored me, spent time with other women. Lied to me about it. 

Our child comes to you, you go to work. You have a babysitter watch her while you are working but spend your days off with a woman you you began dating months ago. Why is my child not worth your time?

Then, I ask a favor of you and you tell me, you need to establish boundaries, as though I was trying to come on to you. As though that is something that I've done. The funny thing is, did you establish boundaries with those women you cheated on me with?  Did you tell them you had a woman and child that you "loved more than anything in the world"? 

Why were we always last in your life? Why were we never worthy of your time? Why were other people more important than us? Why does this woman take more precedence in your life than your child? 

I don't understand these things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment